Rank organically for hundreds and even thousands of keywords on the major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. We only use white hat techniques, provide transparent monthly reporting and equally as important we show results!
Below is a general outline of what we do under this services. Please understand, that we have different plans for Local SEO so please contact us to find the best match for you.
SEO Setup & Onsite Optimization:
- Strategy Intake review / Preliminary analysis
- Initial Keyword Research
- Setup proper SEO tools
- Setup Sitemap
- Setup Blog Page
- Determine, fix, monitor 404 pages
- Setup proper meta information
- Setup Picture Database
- Setup Video Database
- Implement proper optimization html tags
- Content to image density scans
- Setup ALT tags
- Optimize all internal pages
- Create SEO friendly URLS
- Add bread crumbs
- Add social share options
- Setup of Google Analytics and Webmaster Central
- If applicable setup Call tracking metrics
- Setup Google goals / events with form conversion
- With Clients’ assistance, we will setup and / or optimize Google, Bing & Yahoo Maps
SEO Onsite & Offsite Management:
- Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Optimize 10 core root level keywords which over time could potentially translate into 500 synonymous
keywords being ranked on page 1 which will be aided by onsite and offsite optimizations included in this
specific premier plan.
- Editing and / or optimization of text for various html tags, META data, page titles, and page text as
necessary to aid in ongoing rank building.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase
- Submission of your pages to the major search engines and directories.
- Complete traffic and ranking reports monthly.
- Google Page Speed Insight optimization.
- Ongoing onpage optimization
- Monthly search term review
- In-depth conversion tracking.
- Monthly Reporting
- Back linking
- Director submissions
- Press releases
- Article Submissions
- Expanded territorial keyword outreach
- Website blogging